Terms and Conditions Applicable to Contracted Projects
1. Product Warranties: All warranties are limited to those offered by the manufacturers of the products used. Geno’s EnterPrizes, LLC makes no additional warranties. If you ever have a concern regarding our work, Geno’s EnterPrizes, LLC should be notified immediately.
2. Pre-existing Damage: Geno’s EnterPrizes, LLC will note any pre-existing damage on a field hand checklist sheet with the customer. The customer will have to sign off on the checklist sheet to note they have been informed of any damage once work is complete. If the customer is unavailable at time of completion, Geno’s EnterPrizes, LLC will notify the customer of any damage before work along with supporting documentation.
3. Color and Tone Concerns: The properties and species of wood age and weather can greatly affect the resulting color or tone of the stain. Note: Variances may occur on individual boards well as total project as densities and other characteristics vary across and throughout the wood. Geno’s EnterPrizes, LLC attempt to represent final finish color and tones as best as possible. While we can often give you an idea of the overall color or tone, you must expect some variance in the overall finish.
4. Courtesy: While Geno’s EnterPrizes, LLC is on location and performing work on your property, you are responsible for keeping all children and pets, as well as other individuals away from the work area. Children and pets must be kept off work surface for at least 24 hours after our work is completed. This is for your safety as well as our own.
5. Payments: Payments to Geno’s EnterPrizes, LLC are due as per the contract schedule and are to be paid by check or cash. All balances are ALWAYS due upon completion of the job. Any variance to this policy must be agreed upon and in writing on our contract. Late charges will be immediately assessed on all balances not paid in accordance with contract terms. The customer agrees to pay any collection cost incurred by Geno’s EnterPrizes, LLC related to the collection process of outstanding balances.
6. Scheduling: Scheduling in a business which productivity relies upon the weather can be difficult. Inclement weather may affect scheduling. We try our best to keep scheduling conflicts to a minimum, however, circumstances that are beyond our control may affect your project start and completion dates. You will be notified of any changes.
7. Removal & Replacement of Deck Contents: Removal and replacement of grills, deck furniture, planters and any other items are the responsibility of the homeowner. Should we need to remove items from the deck, we will not be responsible for any damage, breakage or for storage issues. An additional charge may be applied for time and labor devoted to the removal of these items.
8. Damages: Geno’s EnterPrizes, LLC is not responsible for damages due to improperly installed siding, loose shingles or siding, broken or opened windows, improperly sealed windows and doors, wood rot, defective construction, improperly secured wires, loose or improperly installed gutters and leaders and improper caulking. In every aluminum siding case and in some cases with vinyl siding, the sun and weather will bleach the color or cause fading. Pressure washing, which entails removal of chalky, gritty or failing surface materials, may cause the faded aspects of the vinyl or aluminum to stand out. Geno’s EnterPrizes, LLC will not be responsible for such conditions. Geno’s EnterPrizes, LLC will not be responsible for loose mortar that may dislodge during the cleaning process.
***Geno’s EnterPrizes, LLC will be obligated under our terms and conditions for any damage that was a direct result of operator error, negligence, or willful misconduct. Damages must be discovered and reported to Geno’s EnterPrizes, LLC within 3 days of completion of service. The company will be allowed 30 calendar days from the date of written receipt to inspect the premises and have the sole option in repairing or contracting repair to any damages that was result of negligence.
9. Stains: Some stains cannot be removed by power washing. Tree sap, artillery fungus, splatters from stains and paints are examples of materials that cannot be removed by conventional means. We make every attempt to point these areas out to the customer when quoting the project. Sometimes these stains cannot be removed at all.
10. Media Release: Customer agrees to allow Geno’s EnterPrizes, LLC to utilize any photos, descriptions, reviews, quotes, or videos of the property for marketing and advertising purposes. Geno’s EnterPrizes, LLC will use these items without any compensation to the customer. Customer agrees not to seek punitive action in a civil court of law regarding the development, display, reproduction, or printing of the above examples of media. This does include the use of photos, addresses, testimonials and videos posted or displayed on online venues such as social media and or Geno’s EnterPrizes, LLC’s website.